Aug 10, 2010

Pretty Little Stuart Weitzman



If you have read any of my previous posts, then you already know I am all about a good bargain. I guess this is why I love TJ Maxx so much. It's the only place I can think of that has everything anyone could want under one roof, from classic styles to trends, designer finds sprinkled among no-name labels, purses of every color, and of course my favorite, shoes galore (let's not forget the awesome home goods section, but that deserves its own post). Oddly enough, I have frequented TJ Maxx stores in other cities but the one in Decatur always delivers. I don't know if the people here just don't tend to pick out the same things I usually go for, or if it's just that much better, but I never leave the Decatur store empty-handed. Yesterday my plan was to run in to have a look at the dresses. Being that it was a tax-free shopping weekend just the day before, most things were picked over. But no TJ Maxx trip is complete until I peruse the shoe section. Lucky for me, I browsed the clearance aisle and spotted these lovely little bejeweled flats. Even luckier for me they were a size 8 and on major clearance. I'm no designer expert, but I know when I find a precious pair of Stuart Weitzman flats for $20 (originally $120) there is no way I'm leaving the store without them. Here's to my first Fall shoe purchase...and many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment