Jul 17, 2014

Before & After


I scored this chair at Habitat Restore for $15 several years ago (this photo is terrible by the way). I loved the shape and detail of the chair, so I thought it had potential. 

Before

After



Isn't it amazing what a little new fabric will do? There are so many things in my home that have been reupholstered. I'm addicted! Habitat Restore is one of my favorite places to score chairs and sofas (among other things). After purchasing the fabric on sale and paying the upholsterer, I spent less than $300 on this makeover. This black and white chair was also a Restore find. I don't have a before photo of it, but it was a very bad floral fabric. Now it's my favorite chair. 

Do you scour places for projects like this? I would love to see your reupholstered beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment