Jul 13, 2014

Easy Like Sunday Morning

I can't even count the reasons why I love this little black dress. It's several years old, but has been one of the most versatile things in my closet. It's cotton, so can be dressed up or down and so very comfortable in the heat of a Southern summer. I wear it with comfy flats to run errands. I wear it with boots, tights and a jacket in the cooler months. I also wear it with wedges or chunky heels to dress it up from time to time. It has been a good investment. This morning, it was my go to for church when I slept too late to think about what to wear.





Dress: Anthropologie (old); Heels: Jessica Simpson via Dillards (scored recently on major sale!); Necklace: TJ Maxx; Wrap Bracelet: chloe + isabel

*FACT: Getting a photo with a 2-year-old is impossible. What are your closet staples that you wear over and over again?


No comments:

Post a Comment