Jul 29, 2014

Weekender

Y'all. We had an absolutely awesome weekend. But I didn't have my camera. Does that ever happen to you? I mean, really. I should know better. We took a whirlwind trip up to Louisville, Ky., which is the hometown of my husband, to celebrate the upcoming nuptials of his cousin. It was fun. We had a delicious breakfast at Toast on Market in downtown Louisville, visited family and friends, and I even put on a decent outfit for once. But these iPhone pictures just do not do the weekend justice. Sorry. But nevertheless, it's what I have to show for it.

A little couple pose at the wedding party (after a long night and power outage). 
I gotta say, I love Tim's crazy cousins :)
At Toast on Market in downtown Louisville, Ky.
Ok, so I don't have the best pic, but this breakfast sandwich was delish. Egg, bacon, gorgonzola and sprouts. Also really good coffee.  
We did win the newlywed game. So that's good. FYI we've been married 7 years. Huh. 
Oh, and we left our child here while we had fun in Kentucky. So we spoiled him with S'mores when we got home.



No comments:

Post a Comment