Jun 5, 2014

Short Story

Shorts are the best, and I live in them all summer. But as an adult now in my 30s (how did that happen?), it can be a little difficult to find them in appropriate lengths. There are some major cheek-revealing styles out there this summer (just google Coachella to see what I mean), and while those look great on some young ladies, I just cannot pull that look off. Here are a few of my favorite shorts and where to find them. PS: I sound like an old lady.

Tee: Old Navy, Shorts: Jcrew, Necklace: Anthropologie
Shirt: Gap (very old), Shorts: Target, Belt: Gap (very old)
Tee: Jcrew, Shorts: Loft
Just scored these at Target the other day too.
Moral of this story? Jcrew, Target and Loft are great options when looking for an extra inch of cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment