Apr 29, 2010

Bargain of the Year



I cannot express in words how excited I am to have finally found this little garden stool/table. I have liked these since I first saw them in Pottery Barn, but never thought much about it, as I'm not known to drop $100 on something this insignificant (Right now you can find this same exact thing in Target for $94.) You are not going to believe how much I paid for this EXACT replica of the Target variety. It was $20 at Big Lots. No its not plastic! Now I have been known to go in Big Lots for cleaning supplies and dog toys because they carry name brand products for less than half regular price and its close to my house. But for home goods and accessories? Not so much. However, I may have changed my tune. They had quite a nice selection of patio and garden supplies, from outdoor lights to ceramic planters. Now you are sure to find things that certainly don't suit your taste, but you just might find a little something that does. It's worth at least a walk through.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! And just wanted to let you know that I bought it over the weekend. ;) So don't be surprised when you see it in our living room.

    ReplyDelete